Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Few Days Of Redboxing ...

Hiya Folks!

Well it's been a couple days that the No Heroes Redbox Event have started.
It been great so far! A couple of friends are already in the main top 10.
I have been able to get in Secret Santa list for now as I wanted.

If I could get a golden key that would be great. Giving me 100 Secret Santa Points!
I'm looking forward for this week special Redbox Double Feature, it's going to be chaotic.
Here are a few stuffs that happen during the Redboxing Hours.
Enjoy!

Wicket!'s First Place :D

Chilling With Wick Waiting For A Box

Spof And Ety Testing Out Killstreak Effects

» Chilling with the Queen of Swag and a wild dumb demo appeared xD ...



» Killing stuffs with la Bombe while waiting for a redbox to spawn!



» Spof and Renegade racing for a hard to reach Redbox on Nucleus!