Tuesday, November 26, 2013

That Dota 2 Thingy Again D: !

Sup Everyone!

So yesterday I started playing Dota 2 again D: !
It was 3 months since my last game lol xD ... but I still got it with Naix!
Even though I lost the games I played, it was still surprisingly fun to play.

I still got a lot to learn from all the new stuffs in Dota 2 lol ... It's going to be mess.
It was already a mess in the jungle. Why did they messed with my jungle D: !!!
No worries I'm still going to play Spy, but it's just going to be 50% Spy and 50% Lifestealer :P.

I just realised that some things will never change, but thankfully some do. :)

Typical Infested Templar Assasin

» Here is one highlight of the shit show games. Glad the Wick/Frost combo still rock :D !



» DOTABUFF's stats of the game: http://dotabuff.com/matches/399783086