Sunday, December 21, 2014

Home Sweet Badrush

Sup!

Daaaamn tonight was pretty intense on the good old Badrush server. A lot of regulars were around, it was quite entertaining and Nomiss been a problem in the ass like always lol. He literally have a 360 vision with his medic lmao oh well gg my points. Regardless, CHITTY was  around as well this time and it always a blast when he can be on. He remembers me a lot of President Camacho, but with a lot more swearing and cursing lol. Obviously I had to go on his team to destroy the other team with more ease, but it was still hard as hell since the  server had over 80%+ regulars there lol. 

One of the round of Goldrush got me pretty hype tho, I was sure I was so close from the Dream, but end up with 76 points or something. Still missing that 24 points or so like last time, but it's whatever to be honest. I stuck with Dead Ringer all night this time, it just felt right for the amount of grenade spam on the server. Not sure what I could have done better, maybe try another knife, but I feel like Vanilla is still the best thing ever. 

I would have definetly go sellout mode with the Eternal Reward if it was still OP with the Saharan Set. I say sellout mode since it was super easy to get the Dream with that set, because it was so OP with the silent Dead Ringer. Just imagine the Dead Ringer sound completly gone, yeah that what the Saharan set could give you lol. I would use that set when I was full on TILT lol good times indeed. Which happens quite often when I can't get in the Zone.

There's no place like home. Home Sweet Badrush.