Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Road To The Most Hated/Feared Spy Once More

Sup!

Oh my goodness ... That's all I got to say here. My first time playing TF2 again after 5 months. I just hopped in the Payload Extreme server just like that and everything went so smooth, but boy am I rusty as hell LMAO. For some reasons, I remembered the path of the maps perfectly like all my favorite routes and what not. I guess you can get the guy out of the Spy, but not the Spy out of the guy lol. I played like all evening lol and I was thinking of nothing, but spying just like old times. After tonight, I think I'll get the hang of it again very soon.

I know I said at some point that I'll probably "never comeback to TF2 ever again", but damn the binge for spying was real lol. There is just a little something about spying that just drive me to the edge and entertain me quite greatly. I played one or two lives of Medic, but meh the feel wasn't right at all. I'm back for the spying only at the moment and it's completely fine as it is. Everything seems so slow tho lol, I think I'm way used to the fast paced of Dota 2 or USF4, so it's throw me off a little. All and all, it's still the game I remembered with the Air/Corner/Quick stabs.

Just a question, why the Vanilla servers are never up LOL. I kind of enjoy some Vanilla Payload or KOTH on the side when there is some awful map like pl_deadend on PLX and that I need a little break or something. I guess it's related to that changes on the QuickPlay bleh ... oh well. Not exactly sure how long this trip will last, but I'll make sure to enjoy every minute of it. There is a break from the huge e-sport events for the holidays so I won't be too distracted by that until 2015 begins. Not going to lie dude, feels good to be back :P ...

Anyway, LETS GO!!

S P Y B O Y S